time squear x2 time squear x2

...?

This is just one of the default loops that comes with FL Studio with one very simple instrument track over it. I really believe you should try a lot harder than that.

bocodamondo responds:

AND ? xDDDDD

Fish 7 extended Fish 7 extended

Neat

I'm glad you put this song back up, it's extremely well done. Not sure what to say about it, but I really like it.

statueofdiveo responds:

Lol, fast review.

Snazzy snaz Snazzy snaz

Nice!

The volume on the bass is a bit too low, but the drum beat is balla. Really good for a start.

FFL - Generic Techno Song FFL - Generic Techno Song

Eurythmics?

You did get the melody from Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics, no? It sounds a lot like it.
I can't really be sure what to rate this, since in the case you did steal the melody with no credit towards the original artist, but then again, there are only so many keys on a piano. . It is a lovely song, nonetheless.

FurFurLife responds:

Firstly, W0rmmaster? Oh, I love your song Checkered Display Chief! I have it on my IPod!!!

Secondly, I have never heard of that song, but OMG THEY SOUND SO SIMILAR.

Thirdly, thank you for the review!

Fourthly, I understand where you're coming from. I listened to the song, and they sound almost exactly alike. Wierd, huh?

Fast Forward Fast Forward

Mumble mumble.

mumble mumble mumble.
The music is good, the vocals are pretty damn lame. . N***a.

.:Juka Katz:. .:Juka Katz:.

Haha, cool.

It does make me think of cats. :o It's also got a really great tune. It's got a really Nu Jazz sound.

Numa Numa (Game Boy remix Numa Numa (Game Boy remix

I really love the original song

But being a huge fan of video game music, this is so much better than the original. Awesome job!

Out of Control (Vocals) dj-in Out of Control (Vocals) dj-in

Seriously awesome, except for one thing:

I hate to say it, but the vocals really did kind of ruin the song. Seriously. It's great otherwise.

InnerMan responds:

Well thanks halfway :D I'm beginning to think about the reeverb control. Gonna have to play with it then...always wanted to get away with using my voice :\

:D